Mint Pesto & Goat Cheese Dip
Our Mint Pesto awakens your taste buds and sends your mind soaring with thoughts of spring mornings and summer nights, so of course it’s your perfect picnic partner (that is, other than the one you’re canoodling with on your picnic blanket!)
- Goat cheese – 8oz.
- Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto – 4.5oz (1 container)
- Crostini or Crackers – as many as desired
- Place the goat cheese in a mixing bowl and pour the full container of Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto on it.
- Let the cheese come to room temperature for about 10 min.
- With a spatula, gently mix the two ingredients together until you reach a uniform consistency.
- Transfer the dip into a serving dish and enjoy over bread, crackers or fresh veggies.
- Place the goat cheese in an oven-proof dish with 1/2 a container of Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto and place in a preheated oven at 300F for a couple of minutes or until the goat cheese starts melting.
- Take out of the oven and mix with the remaining Mint Pesto.