Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto Potato Salad
Our Mint Pesto awakens your taste buds and sends your mind soaring with thoughts of spring mornings and summer nights, so of course it’s your perfect picnic partner (that is, other than the one you’re canoodling with on your picnic blanket!)
- 4 1⁄2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 jar Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely diced celery
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and chopped
- 5 diced chives
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and allow the potatoes to cool in the cooking liquid.
- Drain the potatoes while they are still warm.
- Combine the mayonnaise, onions, celery, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the dressing and Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto while they are still warm.
- Fold in the chopped eggs, and garnish with chives.