Grilled Tomatoes with Sauces’n Love Pesto and Asiago Cheese
- Tomatoes – 3 large
- Asiago Cheese – 1 medium piece
- Sauces’n Love Pesto – 4.5oz (1 container)
- Fresh Basil – a few leaves
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in slices 1/2 of an inch thick.
- Spread Sauces’n Love Pesto on top of each slice so that it covers the whole surface.
- Slice the Asiago cheese, cut to the size of the tomato and put a couple of pieces on top of it.
- Grill the tomatoes until the cheese starts melting.
- Top each grilled tomato with a basil leaf as decoration.