Passion’n Love *Grilled Flat bread Pizza
- One jar of Sauces’n Love Pesto
- One flat bread (you can find flat bread in the frozen aisle of most natural supermarkets, fresh flat bread is usually found at your local bakery or farmer’s market)
- One large bunch or two small bunches of escarole
- About 1/2 cup of raisins (for a twist, look for raisins in the specialty section of your local market. They may have interesting varieties like Malbec or Cabernet)
- Fire up the grill.
- Add the pesto to your flat bread (if you’ve purchased a frozen flat bread let it thaw first, about 15 min). Distribute the Pesto generously on the bread.
- Add escarole and raisins. Put as much or as little as you like. The escarole will add a slight and delicious bitter flavor while the raisins will even out your taste buds on a sweet note.
- Place your flat bread pizza on a hot grill for about 5 minutes or until the bread is brown and crispy.
*If you do not have a grill, this recipe is still amazing right out of the oven. Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees, and bake for about 10 minutes