- Iggy’s Ficelle Bread – 1 pre-sliced at the store bakery (small rounds)
- Sauces’n Love Pesto – 4.5oz. (1 container)
- Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto – 4.5oz (1 container)
- Parmigiano Reggiano – 1 medium piece
- Cherry tomatoes – 1 box
- Smoked salmon – a few slices
- Marjoram – a few leaves
- Chive – a few stems
- Spread the Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto on 15 individual rounds of ficelle bread and the Pesto on another 15 rounds (this assumes that each guest will eat about 4 tartine; depending on your guests’ voracity, increase or reduce this number).
- Slice the Parmigiano Reggiano and cut to the size of the bread. Wash the cherry tomatoes and slice them in half (the quantity will depend on how many tartine you are making, 1 cherry tomato = 2 tartine).
- Pick a few marjoram leaves and cut a few chive stems just a little over the size of the bread.
- Cut the smoked salmon in strips that have the width of the bread and are long enough to be rolled.
- Top the bread with Sauces’n Love Pesto, one slice of Parmigiano Reggiano, half a cherry tomato and tuck a marjoram leave between the two toppings.
- Top the bread with Sauces’n Love Mint Pesto, 4-5 chive stems rolled in a salmon strip.
- Arrange the two appetizers on a serving dish in an alternating pattern.