Sauces’n Love Pink Pesto Pizza with Crab Meat and Shitake Mushrooms
- One jar Sauces’n Love Pink Pesto
- 1 10-ounce purchased fully baked thin pizza crust
- 8 ounces crab meat
- about 2 dozen shitake mushrooms cleaned and sliced, stems removed
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives or other brine- cured black olives, halved, pitted
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on baking sheet.
- Spread with Pink Pesto, leaving 1/2-inch plain border.
- Top evenly with crab meat, artichokes, olives, and crushed red pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes; arrange pepper slices on pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese over.
- Bake pizza until crust is brown and crisp on bottom and topping is heated through, about 15 minutes. Transfer pizza to work surface; cut into wedges.