Touch of Love Pomodoro & Basilico Atlantic Salmon
Sauces’n Love is not just about amazing food, and winning the hearts of all you cook for, we know how important it is to love your environment. That is why we think beyond the ingredients and package our passion in convenient Re-Useable containers – microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Great for storage, leftovers or all of your favorite arts & crafts!
This recipe is a perfect pairing with our beliefs to create a beautiful and sustainable tomorrow.
Everyday is Earth Day!
Summertime is the perfect time to purchase sustainable delicious wild Alaskan salmon. It wouldn’t be summer without it, that’s why we wanted to make sure you had the perfect recipe to partner with this amazing, and environmentally wonderful seasonal staple.
- One jar of Sauces’n Love Pomodoro & Basilico
- 1/2 pound of fresh wild Alaskan salmon (if you are hungry or want leftovers purchase a little more)
- One cedar grilling plank (seasoned according to instructions)
- Fire up the grill.
- Season wild Alaskan salmon with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Follow heating instructions on the container of Sauces’n Love Pomodoro & Basilico.
- Place cedar plank on hot grill.
- Place Wild Atlantic Salmon on the cedar plank, grill about 2 minutes on each side. Temperatures may vary, if you are unsure, cut salmon in the middle, the meat should be juicy and flakey.
- Place cooked salmon on a serving platter or plate and top with heated Sauces’n Love Pomodoro & Basilico.