Broccoli with Sugo Rosa and Penne
This recipe is a great alternative to cheesy broccoli. We all want our kids to eat their greens, and broccoli with Sugo Rosa will have them begging for more.
This recipe is also delicious without the Penne.
- 1 Jar Sauces’n Love Sugo Rosa
- 4 to 5 cups Broccoli florettes from one large head
- 1 lb of Penne or your favorite pasta (follow cooking instructions on the package)
- Steam broccoli until bright green (about 5 minutes on high steam).
- Toss the broccoli with cooked penne and Sauces’n Love Sugo Rosa. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.